Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Post #26: This is Method Air

method airYesterday at work I was able to get a screen capture of Lindsey Jacobellis now infamous tweak. Two seconds later she was on her back, and on her way into the history books. According to some NBC commentators, there is no other fuck up like this in recorded sports history.


I'm paraphrasing of course :>.


a_leonlett_i


The closest thing to this was Leon Lett of the Cowboys a few Super Bowls back. Just before crossing the goal line he began to showboat. Don Bebe of the Bills caught up to Lett, caused him to fumble, and loss the ball. The difference was the Cowboys were winning by 35 points.

Do I feel sorry for Lindsey? No! If it was me, I think after the disappointment of falling set it, I would enjoy the fact that I lost the gold tweaking a method air for the crowd.

No comments: