Sunday, December 04, 2005

Good Time Out


Frank's B-Day

I had a great time on Saturday hanging out with Frank & Co. for his birthday. I think this picture was taken on the corner of 46th and 7th. I was too busy freezing my ass off to look up at the signs, so I could be wrong. Now that I think about it we were two blocks away from Radio City. I'm surprised no one suggested walking by the tree.

Photo49

Andie was a riot yesterday. When she wasn't putting her boobs on everyone, she was arm wrestling. My type of gal. Speaking of gals, since my gal couldn't come to the party, I was free to roam. The bartender was giving me a great vibe yesterday. Every time my drink was empty, she came by and asked if I wanted a refill. It's the way she said refill that gave it away. I can't blame her though, I'm the Sexy Cuban.
Who can resist?


No comments: